1. Old Navy Flip Flops- I have countless pairs of flip flops, but mainly wear this pair and a silver metallic pair. They go with everything and you can't beat the price 2 for $5.

2. Gillian O'Malley Nursing Tanks at Target- I have three, 2 white and one black. These babies help me be as discreet as possible while nursing little man. If you are prego or new to the whole nursing gig, save yourself the stress and get some of these. You won't have to worry about baring your after baby belly.

3. Boyfriend Linen Blend Shirt from Old Navy- Love it so much I got it in pink & blue!

4. Books- I'm currently reading "House Rules" by Jodi Picoult. My favorite way to relax at the end of the day is with a hot bath and a good book. It's brain candy.

5. Eyebrow Waxes- I finally took care of the growth above my eyes today. I feel younger, thinner and prettier. It's the best $10.00 I've spent in a long time!
1 comment:
Oooh I really love that shirt and those flip flops! Super cute! I have a friend over at Kimberly's Korner who is hosting a flip flop swap and those would be cute to put in the bag of flops I am sending to someone! Thanks for the idea! Now I'm gonna have to drive 45 min to get to old navy LOL....it looks so worth it though and any reason to shop is just fine by me :0)
Hope you have a fab weekend
xoxo
Summer :0)
Post a Comment