1. I have an iPhone 4s. (After I lost my other phone in Vegas, I had a chance to upgrade at a discounted price. I am not phone materialistic.) I am convinced Siri hates me. She cops an attitude with me and I'm about over it. The last time I asked her to text something she got it wrong 4 times! I said, "just forget it!" She responded, "Well, okay then." (Maybe she doesn't understand my accent?)
2. Houses without centered front doors drive me nuts! There is one in particular on my way to the parental unit's house, every time I drive past it I get annoyed.
3. This is more of a tip than a truth- Always put your contacts in before you brush your teeth. You don't want to get mint on your finger and transfer it into your eye. Just a thought.
4. Little Man doesn't say "no" anymore. Now everything is "no way."
5. I dropped J off at school this morning. One of his friends was at the door and started saying, "J is here. Hi, J! J is here!!" It feels good as a mama that your baby has friends.
6. If you are one of my FB friends you already know I cut myself some bangs Saturday night. And yes, I already have cutter's remorse.
7. I love the show "The Voice." I also might have a slight thing for Blake Shelton. He is a tall drink of water.
8. I use to be so organized, but have fallen off the wagon. If I tackled it one room at a time I might have my house back in tip top shape within a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment