Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This is what I call Productivity

Let me breakdown the events of this morning for you.

1. I awoke dreaming of Devil Squares. For those of you who don't know what Devil Squares are- run, don't walk, to your local grocery store go to the Little Debbie aisle and grab you a pack. If you don't tear into them as soon as you get into the car, you're a better man than me.

2. Because of my hankering for the devil food goodness I left my house early and headed to work. Gotta leave time to fulfill my craving.

3. Only two people pulled out in front of my and proceeded to go 5 mph below the posted speed limit on my morning commute. Personal record.

4. Hit up the local IGA for the above mentioned Devil Squares.

5. As I was leaving the grocer a woman behind me said, "How are you today?" I turned around, looked at her in the eyes and said, "Great, how are you?" I didn't know this lady, but thought I would be friendly. Hmm, come to find out she didn't know me either since she wasn't talking to me when she asked how are you! Oh well.

6. Made it to work only minutes late. These minutes could have been saved if tweedle dee and tweedle dumb moved and got got outta my way.

7. Since I've been at work I've proceeded to check Facebook, all the gossip sites, random blogs of people I don't know (and some that I do know), frequently checked my email and have now updated my blog. I should ask for a raise.

Promoted to Vice President of Productivity. Getting the job done.

No comments: