Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Random

I can't think of anything interesting to talk about so you get stuck with a random list of things...

1. I like the Donut Shop, we all know that. What you might not know is there is an older man (like 65) who is there pretty much every morning when I stop by. He says hi, asks how "the baby" is and tells me to have a great day. I do the same to him. I'd like to think we are friends.

2. Did the Jillian DVD yesterday. For 3 minutes. Yes, I made it 1 minute past the warm up and can't move my arms today. Can you say out of shape?

3. I can't believe it's already Wednesday. This week has flown by.

4. Little Man goes for his 4 month check up today. Boo for shots.

5. We had BBQ Chicken Nachos at my house on Monday night. They were awesome! I can't stop thinking about how good they were.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up!!