I know it's not Truthful Tuesday, but I thought I would share anyway. (Look at my track record. I would probably forget by the time Tuesday rolled around again.)
Jack and I have been taking afternoon drives here lately (because gas is SO cheap. Yeah right. Anything to get him to take a nap.) Which work out perfectly with my Sonic addiction. Today after completing a 20 minute loop around the home country (and honking at random high schoolers who are driving their $20,000.00 cars on my side of the road. What ever happened to the hand me down cars everyone use to get on their 16th birthday, you know the old family sedan that had seen better years?) I ended up at Sonic. Yes, I conveniently time Jack's naps with Happy Hour. The problem- the guy in the drive thru knows me. The solution to the problem- make a lap, see he's in the window and park instead. I always feel bad about only getting a drink from the car hop so I decided to go ahead and order cheese sticks thinking I would eat a few and save some for Honeybun when he got home. By the time I was headed back to the neighborhood I had downed 1/2 of my drink and the majority of the cheese sticks. How did that happen? In the interest of full disclosure I went ahead and ate the rest of the cheese sticks and drank the DC like it was going out of style.
Sidenote- I think I have a cavity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did that last week. With no baby in need of a nap as an excuse. No joke. ;)
Post a Comment