Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Feel free to join in...

1. I have all kinds of ideas about what to blog on "Truthful Tuesday" throughout the week. When Tuesday finally gets here I get writers block.

2. I think Fall is my favorite season.

3. I'm going to jump on the skinny jean bandwagon but only to wear with boots.

4. I've come to love internet shopping, but only buy when there is free shipping.

5. I loath the grocery store, although it is much easier to get in and out of there when Madre comes and watches Jack for me.

6. My MIL came over the other day wearing a shirt I bought for myself. Not so sure what to do with this information. Does that mean she's fashionable or that I'm not? (Not that I ever thought I was...)

7. I am in desperate need of a mini vacation.

8. I need to decorate my house for fall. I don't have a clue where to start. I need the decorating fairy to wave her magic wand.

9. I got a Kindle from HB for my birthday. I play "Shuffle Word" on it so much I think I'm borderline addicted. I am so competitive with myself I stay up way too late trying to beat my high score and vow never to play again when I don't.

10. I don't think Little Man's naps last long enough.

No comments: