I'm back...
1. I am the world's pickiest eater. In an effort to not instill that trait on my child (and as a control issue to combat something I won't talk about on my blog because randoms might read about it and report back) I've decided to start actually cooking for Jack. I bought a cookbook, "Love in Spoonfuls," and actually grocery shopped yesterday. I'll let you know how it goes.
2. Speaking of the cookbook, I totally chose that specific one because the recipes looked easy to make, there were detailed instruction (like, not just "roast" but told you how to roast) and most importantly there were lots of pictures!
3. I might start defriending people on Facebook.
4. The diet started today and I used up a "cheat" for breakfast!
5. Honeybun and I took Jack to Mammoth Cave on Sunday. We went a 2.4 mile (round trip) hike. Jack got tired of the stroller within the first 1/2 mile so I wore him in the Baby Bjorn while HB carrier/ pushed the stroller. Packing 21.5 pounds of baby for 2 miles (not flat miles either) is the best workout I've had in a long time! I didn't realize how out of shape I am. I might have uttered the words, "I might have a heart attack at any moment" and likened the whole ordeal as still being 9 month pregnant (can't see my feet, can't breath, waddle...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The blog finding joy in my kitchen shows you step by step how to make food. It also has pics included.
Post a Comment