Friday, March 9, 2012

Finally Friday!!

I am so thankful today is Friday. This week has been long and packed with things going on. J had swim lessons on Monday, a birthday party at school on Tuesday and a birthday party at home on Wednesday. HB left yesterday to go fishing Florida so J and I are hanging out together this weekend. (If you have any funny ideas about trying to break into my house here's a word of caution- HB pays Keg (the neighbor) to keep an eye out and report any funny business.) (Kidding about the paying, but not about the watching.)

I planned to write an entire post about J's birthday party, but I am riding the lazy train and haven't uploaded any of his birthday pictures. (Want an example of lazy? I took a picture of a picture to send to LoB so she could see J on his birthday.)



Now that is LAZY!!

In other news, the BFF posted about a friend who is hosting a fundraiser to aid in her family's adoption journey. The prize is a Scentsy Warmer and a bar. You can find the direct link to Kristy's post here.

Fingers crossed I win!

No comments: