Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Best Ever

I upgraded to an iPhone last year and haven't looked back since. (Even after the little incident in Las Vegas- thankfully my contract was up and I could get the iPhone 4s.) The only complaint I had about the phone was how hard it is to talk on if you are trying to do other things (like clean the house, drive, discipline your child, check FB, you know the important things in life). Enter this fantastic device, the Native Union MM01H Moshi Moshi Retro POP Handset.



I chatted with the BFF last night for 30 minutes and will testify that this little invention made that conversation so much easier. I wasn't constantly switching hands, my neck didn't cramp, the Otter Box didn't pull my hair and I was able to multitask.

So if you see me cruising with a neon green headset don't hate. (And yes, I got the green one because it was nine dollars cheaper than the black.)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ha! I am cracking up!!