1. Jack was a monster this morning. Before I took him to school I had Cheerios thrown at me, snot wiped all over me, my hair pulled and he had put his hand down my shirt at least ten times. I have been on edge ever since.
2. It's time to dye the hair again. Might go red. Thoughts?
3. Sunday we played outside all day long. When I was putting J in the bath I noticed a tick on his back. Naturally I screamed for HB because I had no idea what to do. HB used tweezers to pull the tick off and we full body searched J for more. Thankfully he only had that one. Fast forward to right before bed I was using the bathroom, wiped and glanced around to see a tick on my bottom!! Total freakout.
4. We are getting a new roof on our house today.
5. I told HB to rent a house on the Outer Banks for a month this summer. I am totally serious. I would LOVE to live on the beach. Sadly, since we didn't win the Mega Millions that will not be happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment