1. Blogger changed while I was taking a little (unintentional) break. The jury is still out if I am a fan or not.
2. I played softball for the first time in over a year earlier this week. I feel like a truck ran over me. I am so sore! Must get into shape.
3. Have yall heard of Brantley Gilbert? LoB has been a fan for years, but true to form I am just now getting on the bus. Love him! So much so that I told HB I wanted to go to his concert in Nashvegas. He's my #1 station on Pandora.
4. I found some new curly hair stuff. It was on sale for $2.50 and might be the best ever. Speaking of hair I am on a hair dryer strike. If you see me in the morning chances are I will sporting a wet head. If not, you know I didn't shower. Sorry.
5. I've quit wearing my wedding band. Don't freak out. HB and I are still going on strong, but since the diamonds keep falling out I am giving it a rest until I can figure out what to do with it.
6. I have this theory, once you get some one's name tattooed on your skin you will break up. Look at Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder, Seal and Heidi Klum, Lauren Conrad and that one guy she was dating (even though she just got a letter), The RHOC Tamera and her hubs and the countless others that my 9 am brain can't think of, not a one of them worked out. Not a one. So... HB said forever ago that he would get a tattoo on his ring finger if he didn't have to wear his band. Here's the deal though, #1, he will never get a tattoo, #2 if he did I'd want it to be on the inside of his finger and say "taken." Then our relationship will be safe.
7. If that wasn't a random list, I don't know what is. Have a wonderful weekend!
8. Next week be prepared for the HB surprise birthday post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment