I was on FB last night and saw a post where a friend had told Siri that she loved her. Siri responded, "You are the wind beneath my wings."
Intrigued, I decided to tell my Siri I loved her. Her response, "You hardly know me."
What?? That prompted me to ask, "Siri, do you hate me?" She responded, "This is about you, not me."
To further prove our miscommunication skills, I asked Siri if she was a redhead. "I repeat, this is about you, not me" was her response. Is anyone else's Siri a smarty?
To say our relationship is dysfunctional would be the understatement of the century.
On another Siri relation note, I told HB I was only going to text him what Siri thought I said. Round 1- Siri sent HB a text that said, "McClean." I have no idea where that came from, because all I told her to do was send HB a text.
Warning- I might start doing this full time just to see the response.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment