Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's 8:28 am and I've already called someone an ass hole (is that two words or one? I don't think I've ever written it out). It's going to be a good day.

Dude called last week and cancelled his appointment for legitimate reasons. Then he calls early this week to reschedule for today. He wasn't sure when the other company were going to be on the job site. He would give us a call when he knew what time for sure. The phone here rang at 7:45. Dude was calling. He told me the other company was going to be there between 8 and 11:00 this morning. He would give me a call when they called him at 8 and let him know a more exact time. He calls me back at 8:02 and says, "The other company is here." Okay, I will let el presidente know. El presidente was already on another job site and had to leave that job site, arrive back at the office to pick up materials and go to Dude's job site. 8:15 the phone rings again. Dude says, "I don't mean to be a bother, but we're just sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting on el presidente. Do know when he'll be here? Is he on his way?" Livid. I am livid. I don't really know why but this guy is getting under my skin. I respond to his question explaining the situation with el presidente having to leave the job site, return to the office and then go to the other job site. Dude says, "I just wanted to know, we're waiting on him." Then I say, "Oh, he knows you are waiting on him. He's getting there as as soon as he can." Then I hung up and called the guy an ass hole.

I shouldn't let people get to me like that, I know. It drives me nuts and I can't help it.

Promoted to Vice President of "it's all downhill from here."

No comments: