Drama- It's just a fun word to say. There are all kinds of drama. There's Baby Mama Drama, High School Drama, Real Drama (the acting kind), Family Drama, Church Drama, Random People Drama and so much more. My favorite drama doesn't involve me.
Softball Drama
At the State Tournament this weekend:
Dude from one team tattles on another team for drinking beer in the parking lot. When did 27 year olds regress to become 3 year old tattle tales? After thoroughly investigating the situation I found out Dude's team lost and he was bitter.
Umpires stop a game during the middle of the inning, call both coaches out onto the field and warn them if the smack talking doesn't stop both teams would be thrown out. This is particularly harmful when you are in the losers bracket.
Drama at the Olympics
Rumor has it some of the Chinese gymnasts aren't 16 years old. The Olympic Committee checked their passports and cleared the team of the charges. My question is have you seen the Chinese gymnasts? I'm just saying...
The French swimming dude smack talking the Americans. We shut him up quick.
I watched some of the Olympics last night. I enjoyed it a lot. It's fun to watch people who are so good at what they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment