I've almost gone through a whole box of Kleenex. My eyes are watering, my throat is sore and my ears hurt. But, I've convinced myself I feel better... go figure. I've started distributing used tissues in the five trash cans all over work. I don't want mine to get fuller faster than anyone else's. This eliminates a trip in the cold to the dumpster.
The TV at work died thanks to WBKO and their decision to convert to Digital TV before the transition date. I've applied for a coupon from the website, but who knows when that will get here. It's just me and the radio. Give me a week- I'll have every country music song memorized. I'll be the star of the show at Johnettas next weekend.
I grabbed everything I didn't have to have on the way out the door today and left the most important thing under the Christmas Tree. Now it's on to the house after work and right back into town instead of running errands and staying in town. Nice waste of gas money.
I have started compulsively checking myself to see if I have a fever. I don't know why I think I have the ability to tell. I don't have a thermometer. I don't have kids either so that rules out my ability to check with "Mommy hands."
Family photo day on Sunday... Crash dieting starts tomorrow. I need to lose 10 lbs. by five days. I don't really think that's possible especially considering my weakness for fried chicken, french fries and cake.
Christmas cards are addressed and ready to send out. Hopefully I didn't leave anyone off the list this year. Last year I forgot some people and had to send out "Happy New Year" cards to make up for my oversight.
I love getting things delivered through the mail. None of them are for me, but it's exciting. I might order everything for Christmas next year off of the Internet. Beware- who knows what you'll get. Probably something from Ebay that I overpaid for. I can't help it... I love to win! Note to self- quit bidding on dumb things. Don't even log-on to Ebay without setting a strict maximum bid. Winning isn't everything (oh, but how I love to win).
Work is boring. This is our slow period. Nothing new to report at P&W.
Love this song... it's the new SugarLand song. I don't know what it's called, but I've got 1/2 of the lyrics memorized. Working on the other half, give me until the end of the week.
I'm sure this week will be filled with mindless rambling. I don't have a lot of distractions.
Promoted to Vice President of Germ Management. Lysol? check. Germ X? check. Compulsive hand washing? check. Wait- I think I have a fever. No, maybe not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Em, it sounds like good times over there! Maybe you need a fun lunch date soon?! :)
Post a Comment