As a rule I put on my make-up at work. Don't judge. It's the equivalent of you putting on lipstick and powder 1/2 way through the day. It takes 5 minutes maximum. That's 5 minutes I'm not on ebay, Facebook, or here. I don't see the difference. Today I pulled out the make-up bag, dusted on blush and eyeliner, looked for the mascara and panicked. It's not in there. No worries, it's in my car. Not in the car either (I could have searched the car a little more thoroughly, but it's cold outside). What am I going to do? I am blessed/cursed with light eyebrows and eyelashes (especially when compared to my hair color). I look sad and dead without my mascara. I have to have it! I feel naked. Lunch time is approaching and you better believe I'm hitting up Walgreens for a replacement tube (CVS is closer, but I'm boycotting).
On another note. I think I need a Snuggie. I'm sure you've all watched the infomercial about "the blanket with arms" "it leaves your hands free to talk on the telephone, read a book and all sorts of other things." That's why I need one. I freeze at work. I have a throw my mom gave me, but I can't answer the phone, read a book or "work" with it wrapped around me. That's where the Snuggie comes in. Double my efficiency. I should order one and write it off as a business expense. I'll look into that....
Promoted to Vice President of Beauty and Warmth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment