There's a note going around Facebook right now. You are suppose to write 25 random things about yourself and tag 25 of your friends. I re-read mine the other day and thought, hmmm, pretty boring. In the spirit of great fun and just because I'm going to make my own list of "25 Things I'll Admit to."
1. I owe CVS $15.98. It's for prints of pictures that I never intent to pick-up. Long story... Every Monday morning I get a phone call reminding me the pictures are ready. I reject the call, sending it right to voice mail.
2. I eat Kettle Cooked Bar-B-Que chips while watching "The Biggest Loser." Pretty much the entire bag in two shows.
3. I wear my glasses to feel smarter. I did this throughout college, especially on test day. I don't know if it helped me get good grades, but it didn't hurt!
4. I would love to be a morning person. If I could get up, get ready, make the bed, do a load of laundry and make breakfast every morning before work I'd feel like I've accomplished enough for the day. Unfortunately I would have to get up at 5:00 am every morning to complete those tasks... not going to happen.
5. I love the atmosphere of a sports game. There's something about the smell of popcorn, cotton candy and beer that takes me back. Back to what, I have no idea.
6. I like to complain about working out, but I really don't mind it. I wish I did it more often.
7. Last week I became enraged when the snow starting falling at 8:00 am. Why didn't it start at 7:00? Then I could have called into work.
8. I let Honeybun keep a "stuffed" duck on the bookshelf in the living room. He put it there one day when I wasn't home knowing I would never touch it to put it in his "room."
9. I order wheat bread and light mayo on my sandwich at Subway because I think it cancels out the chips and cookie I pair with it. I also get a Diet Coke. Yes, I am that person who super-sizes with a Diet Coke.
10. I love drugstores. If I am having a bad day I'll head to the drugstore and buy finger nail polish, lip gloss, some sort of lotion and hair thingys. I instantly feel better.
11. Right now I am wrestling with the following choice- do I or do I not go to Riley's Bakery for a cupcake and/or a brownie?
12. I think my mind is damaged from reading too many trashy fiction books. I'm having trouble with my reading comprehension. Literary works by the likes of James Patterson and Sandra Brown are tripping me up.
13. My favorite number is 9. I have no idea why.
14. I like Soap Operas, except when they bring dead people back to life as ghosts or different characters. Think of something original people!
15. The O'Riley Factor on Fox News puts me right to sleep.
16. I like to plan events. I thrive on the stress that is involved, even though I don't handle stress well. While planning the events I become irritable and angry. Self-destructing I know. I also get moody when I have to clean the house. Don't clean the house you say? I have to. I can't stand a messy house. It's pretty much a no win situation. The worst part is cleaning the house for a party. Stressed out and grumpy, that's what I become.
17. I start each week off with good intentions regarding weight loss and gym attendance. Usually by lunch Monday the intentions were exactly that, intentions. If I don't succeed on Monday I don't start again until the following Monday. It's an endless cycle.
18. My toenails have to be polished. If they aren't... oh wait, they always are.
19. I don't hold babies until they are 3 months old or 15 lbs. which ever comes first. I have a fear of dropping them. That's something you don't want to be known for- the person who dropped your baby. The only exception to this rule are close friends. By close, I mean the ones that I know will love me anyway.
20. I will wear brown shoes and carry a brown purse with a black coat, but I won't wear black shoes and carry a black purse with a brown coat.
21. There's a "No Soliciting" sign on the front door at P&W. That doesn't stop people from coming by and soliciting. Just one time I want to yell "Read the sign!" Would that make me a bad person?
22. I think everyone knows this already, but my underwear always matches my outfit. If I don't have any underwear that matches the outfit, I will change outfits. Sad but true.
23. I feel trapped when people read over my shoulder.
24. I have a bubble. I've gotten better about it over the years, but I still have a bubble. I'm kinda a "touch-me-not," unless I want you to touch me of course.
25. I use to have "Emily Time" everyday from 4:30 to 5:15. I sat in the recliner and watched "girly" TV shows that Honeybun showed no interest in. If Honeybun was home during "Emily Time" I gave him dirty looks and pouted. This has all changed since I've been going to the gym after work. I now think "Emily Time" should be from 6:15 to 7:00, but Honeybun is home during that time. The future of "Emily Time" is bleak.
I decided against the cupcake and brownie (that's right, I was going for both). I guess the cookie I had a lunch will have to do.
Promoted to Vice President of Getting to Know You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment