Monday, October 5, 2009

Manic Monday

Ohh ohh wish it were a Sunday 'cause that's my fun day.

Crazy Monday at P&W today.

1. Two kids walked in and asked if I would like to support their football team and purchase a candle. I told them I already bought some from an employee's child so I wouldn't be getting one from them (which is true). I walked over to T's office next door to make sure I hadn't turned down one of her children. She said nope, she didn't know the kids. Which brings me to my point- Did their parents really drop them off and let them solicit from random businesses? Doesn't sound like such a great idea to me.

2. Right after the kids left (we're talking 30 minutes here) a guy walked in asking for scrap metal so he can help pay his grandchild's medical bills. He said his grandchild was born with Down Syndrome and went into kidney failure so the child had to be life-flighted to Vanderbilt. I want to believe him because if he was lying karma on that would be a biatch.

Promoted to Vice President of Security.

No comments: