Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let Me Help

Introducing the newest Internet sensation... Satchmo.

Helping Pack


Disclaimer:
1. We are in the process of remodeling. Usually my house is a lot cleaner.
2. Ignore my heavy breathing & weird sounding voice. I had a cold.
3. Honeybun packed for himself. I had nothing to do with the massive amount of clothing that was thrown into the suitcase. I'm more of a fold & roll type of girl.
4. Ultimately Satchmo won against the socks. I found them shredded on the living room floor the next day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Matt wants to know if he can call you Darth. And I want to know how proud Sandy is of you for listening to George in your free time. ;)

Satchmo, prepare to have your world rocked come March!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I was enjoying the background music!! Really...I was!
And I agree with my "brotha"...Darth it is... (b/c Emily C. you know I thought the same thing, our weird minds are the same haha)
~ashleybailey