Friday, December 3, 2010

*Because

You remember forever ago when I told you how horrible I am at spelling? Well... Last night the BFF and I enacted a long lost tradition know as Emily Night and she brought an honorary Emily, her oldest, with her. We were discussing H's upcoming spelling test and the words that were on it. That lead us to talk about what words we have a hard time spelling. Like, I don't know how to spell machine and of course I am drawing a blank on the million of other words I don't know how to spell. The BFF said, I'm glad we brought this up I've been meaning to tell you on the header of your blog where is says, "Because I'm cool like that" "because" is spelled wrong. I noticed it a long time ago but didn't know how to tell you! Laughter from me. Still laughing about it as I write this- because I'm cool like that.

Don't even try to check it now. I made the correction. Which in my defense was more of a typing error than a total didn't know how to spell moment.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Emily and her spelling and grammatical knowledge has always made me nervous!!!!

I'm sure something is wrong in one of these sentences. :)