1. I'm out of ideas for a funny intro.
2. Christmas with a baby is more fun than Christmas without one.
3. I am currently searching for the perfect pair of jeans. My Joes are on their final leg (literally) and Gap has let me down. Please post suggestions. (Warning: I am hard to fit.)
4. I gave myself long bangs before Christmas Eve at my Mom's house. So far I am pleased with the results.
5. I straightened my hair on Christmas Eve and got called by my sister's name at least 5x. Maybe that's a sign I should start looking nice more?
6. I have visions of an organized house, but have yet to get motivated enough to make it happen. Especially since it currently looks like Christmas threw up in the living room.
7. I don't think I'm going to make any New Year's Resolutions this year.
8. I'm freezing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go to Buckle to get your jeans. You will pay for them...BUT I promise you will love, love, love them. I'm addicted.
Post a Comment