Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

In the spirit of New Years Resolutions and since I'm delirious because a certain someone decided to get teeth when Honeybun is out of town making me pull the night shift three nights in a row, here goes nothing.

(I'm calling them goals, I like that phrase better.)

Goal 1- Cut back on caffeine consumption. It's become an addiction.

Goal 2- Tidy up the house every night before bed. (We all know this probably isn't going to happen, but hey, we all can dream.)

Goal 3- Record Jack's "moments" better. (I'm slacking and heard it only gets worse with the more kids you have!)

Goal 4- Do some sort of exercise at least three times a week. (This includes but is not limited to- walking around the neighborhood, hitting the gym (like I remember where it is), the 30 Day Shred DVD (actually doing it, not just watching it), mall walking (aka shopping), and anything else that increases my heart rate (you know, climbing a flight of stairs, transferring Jack to and from the carseat and dancing crazy with him in the living room).

Goal 5- Be more of a morning person.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Good goals :)

I am terrible about recording my boys' moments!!

I have finally found a system that works for us. I just purchased a 1 subject spiral notebook for each of them. We keep these notebooks sitting out on our desk. As "funnies" occur, we just write the date and jot down a little blurb about what happened. It was my hubby's idea and it works for us.

When Wade was little I kept a calendar hung on the wall and I recorded one thing about our day in each box.

Just some ideas for you. You are right--it gets no easier and no better :)