Here goes nothing...
1. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and words of encouragement. I would say Jack's been sleeping better, but he really hasn't. Maybe I'm just taking it better? (Not counting last night at 1 am when all else failed and I put him in his crib, ran to my room dove into bed and put a pillow over my head. Honeybun to the rescue!)
2. School was never out this much when I was in high school. Jealous.
3. El Presidente's work computer broke down the other day and now he wants me to restore everything back to it's original working order. I don't get paid enough for that headache. I strongly dislike computers.
4. I'm running low on ammo today. Sorry this is so boring.
5. Bought Gap jeans. Thought they were wonderful until I wore them for 4 hours and they fell off of me. Great.
6. I secretly watch "Jersey Shore." Crack me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Try "It" jeans at Buckle. They are very plain and fabulous. Make your booty look good :)
Or try "MEK denim". They do have a "M" on the pockets --don't know how you feel about that.
These jeans typically stretch one size bigger after you wear them a few times. So--buy them REALLY tight. Trust me on this.
I am appalled that the lady at the Buckle told you what she did. Sometimes they are overwhelmingly helpful and sometimes they are snobbish.
You have GOT to find yourself a good pair of jeans. It will make you feel so good :)
Post a Comment