Friday, January 14, 2011

Fab 5 Friday

The BFF is back. Today I'm joining her for Fab 5 Friday!

1. Britax Marathon Car seat. Santa brought Jack this bad boy for Christmas and Honeybun remarked, "That's not a car seat, that's a recliner." Exactly. And I was once again reminded why it was worth the money when I attempted to install a different brand in Madre's car this morning.


2. Fisher Price Stride to Ride Dino. Little Man can now pull up on and take a few steps with the help of his Dino. He loves it so much we have to say goodnight to it and put it to bed before he goes to bed.


3. Kindle. For my birthday this year Honeybun got me a Kindle. At first I wasn't sure how much I would use it, but now I can say I love it! So much, in fact, Honeybun put a limit on how many books I was allowed to download in a week.


4. Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are my all time favorite.


5. Suave Mango Mandarin Body Wash. It's cheap, smells good and makes my bath relaxing.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Noah has a Marathon too, he just moved into it today and mmmmmm choc. chip cookies! :)