Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inappropriate

I am corrupting my child.

Yep, you read that right. Every afternoon Little Man and I have a dance party to highly inappropriate music on Pandora. He loves it. (Who am I kidding? I love it too. I count it as my exercise for the day.) I know when he gets older and starts repeating everything my face will turn crimson when he starts singing some Jay-Z. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Also, have I mentioned on here that I have no rhythm? Nope, none whatsoever. Honeybun has rhythm and I pray that Jack got some from him. (Judging by the fact that he's already a better dance than I am I would say that's an answered prayer.)

I've tried to curb my road rage, but having a larger vehicle has encouraged my rage. The biggest trigger are 4 way stops. Why are they so confusing? If you get there first, you get to go first. If you get there at the same time, the person to the right gets to go first. HB thinks Jack's first word is going to be a** because that's what I call people when I'm driving. Could be worse, right? I should work on that.

P.S. We also listen to inappropriate music in the car. I love looking back and seeing Jack's little feet moving in time to the music. He's got the beat.

No comments: