Thursday, January 13, 2011

Made My Day

Honeybun is leaving for Arkansas later today so Jack and I decided to ask him to lunch. Poor HB, he walked in the door to the restaurant 5 mintues late (which is unusual for him) looking mad at the world. I asked what was wrong and he said "work stuff." (He was promoted to manager at his job a few months ago- sometimes the stress gets to him.) I let it go and we enjoyed nice relaxing, stress free (as stress free as it gets with a 10 month old) lunch until we were fixing to leave. HB had just told me the event that got his blood pressure boiling before he left the office and was getting himself all worked up over it again, (It's a funny story, but since it isn't mine to share I decided it would probably be best not to post it where a potential customer at his store can't read it.) when Jack reached over and dumped HB's full Diet Coke all over the side of HB's leg. I said, "I guess that cooled you off."

No comments: