Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Target Savings

I decided to take the savings game to my favorite store.



The Haul & Breakdown
3 Up & Up Freshwipes @ $2.19 each- used (3) $0.50 Target Coupon
2 Up & Up Dryer Sheets @ $1.34 each- used (2) $0.50 Target Coupon
6 Gerber Little Crunchies @ 2/ $4.00- used (3) $1.00 off 2 Gerber Coupon
4 Gerber Melts @ $2.24 each- used (2) $1.00 off 2 Gerber Coupon
Up & Up Hand Sanitizer @ $1.49- used $0.50 off Target Coupon
2 Colgate Max Toothpastes @ $1.99 each- used (2) $1.00 Target Coupons & (1) $.075 off MFR Coupon & (1) $0.50 off MFR Coupon
Up & Up Nail Polish Remover @ $0.97- used $0.50 off Target Coupon
2 Sally Hansen Nail Polishes @ 2.49 each- used (2) $1.00 off Target Coupons
3 Wet Ones @ 1.94 each- used $0.50 off Target Coupon
Up & Up Pantyliners @0.75- used $0.50 off Target Coupon
Permanent Marker $1.00- used $1.00 off Target Coupon
2 Papermate Pen Packs @ $1.02- used (2) $1.00 off Target Coupons
2 Scotch Tapes @ $1.00 each- used (2) $0.50 off Target Coupons
2 Off Citronella Candles @ 2/$10- used (1) $3.00 off 2 items MFR Coupon & (2) $1.00 off Target Coupons
Cover Girl Eyeliner @ $4.99- used (1) $1.00 MFR Coupon & (1) $1.00 off Target Coupon

Total $37.09

Savings of $36.82

**Just a FYI** I found a mistake on my receipt while I was writing this post. I was charged for an item I decided against during the checkout process. It's not worth the $0.99 to drive back into town for.

Also, sorry for the poor picture quality.

2 comments:

the Hughes' said...

NICE!! I LOVE saving at target!
amanda

Emily said...

You go, Em!!!