Today South Central Kentucky is witnessing a new phenomenon- the weather man predicted the weather correctly- it's currently 61 degrees, the sun is shining and the wind is relatively still. I'm thinking Jack and I need to go for a walk! I love this time of the year. Everything looks new, the flowers are blooming (or in our case, the weeds have sprouted) and there is a freshness in the air. Spring has sprung! (That is until next week when the temperature drops to 40 degrees with a rain/ snow mix- don't panic- I don't have any scientific evidence this is going to happen. I'm relying on the fact that it usually does.)
Today (if I could fit into them) I'd be wearing carpis and a t-shirt. But since my thighs might never be the same size as they were (which wasn't small in the first place) I'm wearing a pair of jeans Madre bought me after I had Jack. Never fear, they are rolled up at the bottom making them resemble capris. The rolled up look exposes my white calves. Defiantly getting spray tanned before Sunday- Easter, you know, I have to wear my cute new dress that hopefully (fingers crossed) will hide a multitude of sin.
On a different note- You know that commercial, the one for Windex where the bird flies into the glass door? That totally just happened here. I was sitting in my living room on my couch when I heard a "thunk." I have the front door open because it's so nice outside. I guess the bird wanted to come in and hang out. Scared me to death!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment