I know... It's been over a week since I last updated. Let's pretend you guys missed me and I'll give you a rundown of all the many reasons why I've neglected the ol' blog lately.
Reason #1: Jack. He's growing, moving and grooving. I can't keep up some days. Also he had his first bout with "respiratory junk" (technical term), which I think we are in the home stretch with. He's also decided his naps are optional (they aren't) and we've been battling. I will say I loose the battle, usually, but it's the war I'm more concerned about.
Reason #2: Busy. Work has been busy here lately. I guess with high 90 temperatures people want their A/C working. Imagine that. All of the crazies have been calling in here keeping me on my toes.
Reason #3: Housework. I am TRYING (not succeeding) to keep the house in a somewhat orderly fashion. That means during nap time I power clean (or take a shower or nap or watch bad reality TV on the DVR- depends on how the morning/ night went).
Reason #4: Exercise. Not the exercise you are thinking. Most days by 4:00 Jack has had enough of me and I'm pretty much tired of having my hair pulled, being thrown up on, changing orange carrot poop diapers and having someone scream in my ear, so I load up the Little Man in the stroller and we go for a walk around the neighborhood. Yesterday we did six laps- two laps each of the 3 times we ventured out. At this rate I will be skinny again sooner than later.
Reason #5: Boring. Sometimes I don't feel like I have anything to talk about. I don't do half of what I use to. If I do think of something interesting to write about I forget it before I can blog about it. I guess I'm going to have to keep a notebook with me at all times to jot down ideas.
All of that to say I'm sorry. I will try to do better. I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment