Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Join in...

1. I'm doing this on Monday night, it seems to be a trend.

2. I found three grey hairs while looking in the mirror today. Ugh.

3. I am in desperate need of a pedicure.

4. I am ready for fall. Problem- I need to buy a whole new wardrobe. Last time I wore fall clothes was two years ago, last year was all maternity.

5. My birthday is in less than a week, just in case you are wondering.

6. Back to new clothes- super excited because I bought two new pairs of shoes at the end of the season last year.

7. I want a makeover so bad. My ultimate dream would be for Clinton & Stacy to come and ambush me.

8. Jack and I had an "off" day today. I am going to bed thinking it tonight will be a bad night. Way to be pessimistic about it.

9. I love to eat cookies and ice cream.

10. Is 9:00 too early to go to bed? Does that classify me as old?

No comments: