Monday, August 9, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Yes, I'm writing this on Monday night.

1. I love the Baby E-Trade commercials. I could watch them 100x and still laugh. After typing this I totally got on You Tube and watched them all. Milk-a-what?

2. Watching "American Pickers" makes me want to go to yard sales, but that would require me to wake up early on Saturday. I refuse.

3. I might have eaten an entire medium thin crust pepperoni pizza for dinner tonight.

4. I looked on the Weight Watchers website last night to see if I was interested in joining. Nope, sure not. I already pay $35 for a gym membership a month that I don't use. That reminds me- must stop by the gym and cancel my membership.

5. Homegrown tomatoes are my absolute favorite summer vegetable. You might not think they are a vegetable, but I disagree. Not that I took "Nutrition 101" in college. It was an elective for my major, therefore, I elected not to take it.

6. My birthday will be here in less than a month. This year I am getting a list ready so when someone asks what I would like I can say, "number 4 please." It's like ordering off the drive-thru menu.

Post your Truths in the comment section or link to join.

No comments: