One Thanksgiving celebration down, one to go. Honeybun has headed to the hills of Arkansas (are there hills in Arkansas?) to live his dream slaying ducks leaving me and the little man to hold down the fort. (Don't worry, he gave instructions to the neighbors to keep an eye on us. He doesn't know that I know that he tells them to watch the house.) One Thanksgiving celebration to go.
As I'm sitting here watching "Beyonce- I am... Sasha Fierce" on TV there are a million things running through my mind.
1. Why is my house a wreck when C came yesterday to clean it. Literally yesterday.
2. I put up the Christmas tree, but can't find the topper. Why?
3. I wish I could sing and dance like Beyonce.
4. No morning nap and a 20 minute afternoon nap for Jack = not a great bedtime experience for his mama.
5. There are a lot of new movies in the theater I would like to see, but I would have to go to the late movie and I value my limited sleep too much to stay out late. Yes, I have become a loser.
6. Beyonce looks a lot younger without makeup.
7. Vacation? Where do I sign up?
8. I so want to have that house with the simple, tasteful, classy Christmas decorations, but I am not creative enough. I don't know where to begin.
9. I don't decorate the back of the Christmas Tree.
10. I am currently thinking of ways to rope my mom in to coming over tomorrow so I can trick her into helping me clean up after my decoration session.
11. I am not going out for Black Friday tomororw. I'm kind of dissapointed. I so love to people watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment