Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

It's been a wild week folks.

1. I love nap time.

2. Last night Honeybun and I left the bathroom fan on all night long. That is until HB got up to pee at 4 am and turned it off. Minutes later Jack woke up for the first time (usually he gets up about 3 am). Coincidence? I think not. As punishment I made HB stay up with him until 5:30.

3. I wish I could pull off the scarf without a coat look.

4. Some random is riding his (at least I think it is a he) bike up and down the street with his dog. Hmmm...

5. Maxie on General Hospital is sporting some tragic hair. Which reminds me- must make hair cut/ color appointment, get my nails done, buy a new outfit for me and Jack, and get my eyebrows waxed before Thanksgiving.

6. I went cruising the mall the other day- New York & Co. has some cute new stuff. Score- got a coupon from them yesterday in the mail. Maybe I can talk Madre into watching Jack for a bit so I can power shop.

No comments: