Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Let the games begin.

1. Honeybun and I finally broke down and bought a new (to me) car for me to drive. It's a Yukon, which is a lot bigger than the Camry. I love driving it. The problem- it's fueled my road rage. I have yet to honk the horn, but I do tend to yell at people more. I'm on a power trip.

2. The afore mentioned Yukon has been in the shop 3x since we bought it (two weeks ago). Someone in the parts department needs to step up their game and quit ordering the wrong parts.

3. I saw a picture of a baby who was dressed in the exact same costume for Halloween as my Little Man. This made me unrealistically angry. How dare that baby try to share the spotlight with mine. I bought Jack's costume 75% off last year so I'm pretty sure I got it first.

4. I can't wait for the election to be over and the campaign ads to be off of my TV.

5. I've ended my obsession with nail polish.

6. Although, if someone (Honeybun) wanted to sponsor me a mani/pedi I would be more than thankful.

7. Which brings me to this point- I think, at this point, the most romantic thing HB could do is come home and say, "Take the night off, go get your nails done, a massage, shop and/or go to dinner with your friends, do something for yourself (anything to that effect) I've got dinner/ bath/ bedtime under control."

8. I've picked out the color for my red head adventure. I am 75% sure I'm going to commit.

No comments: