Monday, January 16, 2012

Queen of Reality

I can't believe I am going to admit this. I LOVE some trashy reality TV.

The Real Housewives of anywhere? Yes, please. Teen Mom 1&2? Never miss a show. Jersey Shore? Sign me up! Keeping up with the Kardashians? I feel like I'm part of the family.

The DVR at my house is stocked full of mindless entertainment. (Although,I usually only watch the shows during nap time. And yes, they have to be DVR'd. I can't stand to watch commercials anymore.)

Here's the best part- The Real World and Road Rules? Do you remember those shows? Well MTV now has a show called The Challenge where the cast members from all seasons of the Real World or Road Rules get together and compete for cash and prizes. This season the teams are going to be made up of- wait for it- exes. Yep, that's right. The jilted lovers are competing on the same team. I am BEYOND excited about this. Imagine if you were paired up with your ex. Would the allure of cash money be enough to play nice? I am thinking no.

I don't know why I watch reality tv. We all know it isn't "reality."

No comments: