Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Truthful Tuesday

1. Last night I got peed on by the Little Man. He was fresh from his bath without a diaper on. We were playing in his room when he walked up beside me and tinkled. I said, "J you don't pee pee on mama. You only pee pee in the potty or in your diaper." He laughed, ran off and came back to do it again! I scooped him up, took him to the bathroom and told him to sit on the potty until he peed. I walked into the other room for a few minutes to give him privacy never thinking he would actually sit on the potty chair. Well color me surprised when I came back and he not only was still sitting on the potty he peed in it!! Party at our house.

2. I had 2 cavities filled today at the dentist. I feel like I can't talk correctly.

3. I wear yoga pants, a sweatshirt and a hat to work under the premise of "today is cleaning day." I make myself at least clean the bathroom.

4. Yesterday was the day I was suppose to restart my work out. Instead I read a book after J went to bed.

5. I am ready for colder weather. I want to break out the sweaters. I am so tired of wearing all my fall clothes still.

I think that might be the most boring Truthful Tuesday ever! If you made it to the end I commend you.

No comments: