1. I quit Diet Cokes yesterday. So far so good.
2. I am going on a vacation soon!! Truth be told I've lost all of the baby weight I gained w/ J. But I haven't lost the wedding weight and nothing is in the same spot as it was before. Swimsuit season is always interesting around here.
3. If I have a fingernail that is shorter than all the others I have to trim all my nails to match.
4. I wear a watch on my left wrist, a bracelet on my right and rings on each ring finger. I like to be balanced.
5. I am a sucker for a coupon. 40% off at Gap. Probably going to buy a new pair of jeans if I need them or not.
6. I love to read. If you know of any good books, let me know about them!
7. Going to the grocery store might be my least favorite household chore. (Yes, I'd rather clean the toilet.)
8. I dusted off a pair of old boots from Old Navy earlier this year and have been wearing them religiously.
9. I dyed my hair Sunday night and majorly dislike the color. It is way too dark! And I got it cut yesterday so it will curl again. After 2 months of straightening it every other day my curls look weird to me. I guess I have to get use to it again.
10. I am the world's worst speller. But, I just spell checked this and found no misspellings! It's a proud moment here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment