Fall- it's that season again. Time to rush home, eat dinner and park it on the couch for the new season of TV. Love it! The anticipation, the build up and finally the episode. Teases, little clips of action, have been airing for weeks now- it's time.
TV shows that are worth my while (I'd say your while, but since I'm not being paid to promote, I don't have any guarantees).
Grey's Anatomy
All time favorite. This season started off a little slow with one too many commercials, but since I recorded it (DVR is the best thing in the world. Invest in it- it will change your life) I skipped them. I own three of the previous seasons and I am asking for season 4 for Christmas (Yep, I've already started a Christmas list. Hasn't everyone?). Hmmm, so much to think about this season. Will Christina get over Burke and find a new love? Meredith & McDreamy's romance... will it ever work out? Alex and Izzy... I want them to be together so bad. If there is a will, there is a way! If you don't watch this show, give it a chance. Honeybun is as addicted as I am.
CSI
I started watching CSI forever ago, but fell out of touch during those college years when cable was a luxury I couldn't afford and the rabbit ears didn't pick it up. It hasn't officially started yet, but the sneak peeks look good.
Dancing with the Stars
I don't know why I bother watching this- oh wait, I do know why. Because I want to be them. I want to be the professional women dancers. There, I said it. I want to move like they do. I want their bodies (without putting in the time/ dedication). I want it all! I want to believe I can move like that (if you know anything about me, you know that isn't ever going to happen. I have enough trouble trying to walk up stairs without tripping up them). I am rooting for the following: Kim Kardashian- I'd like to think she's a little like me with her big booty and all. Warren Sapp- big boy can dance. Lance Bass- even though I think it is unfair- Boy Banders always do well. Misty May-Traner- she's an Olympian, we have to support the USA.
Project Runway
I would love to be that creative. I am convinced the more I watch this show, the more fashionable and fabulous I become.
America's Next Top Model
The walk is all in your hips. I've had the "hips" for awhile now. The producers should consult me. I'd teach those skinnies how to sashay.
Brothers and Sisters
Everyone loves a family that's more dysfunctional than their own. I'm asking for the first two seasons of this show for Christmas also. Next week's episode is about Kitty writing a tell all book. Watch out- like the Facebook flair says- you might be in my novel. Of course, all names and distinguishing characteristics would be changed to protect the innocent. And they are all innocent unless proven guilty by a court of law.
Private Practice
I almost forgot about this one. I loved Addison on Grey's Anatomy. She's just as good on this show.
Trashy Reality TV Shows that aren't worth mentioning by name
Whatever- I'll name them. The Hills, Real World vs. Road Rules- The Challenge, Tabitha's Salon Takeover, Top Design and I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting. Trash TV at its finest people. Highly addictive and intellectually unfulfilling. Watch it for the drama, not the smarts.
**Update** Kim got kicked off Dancing with the Stars last night. Tragic. If it had been me I wouldn't have made it past the 1st week!
Promoted to Vice President of TV Viewing. Don't do this at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment