Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Incredible Hulk

This morning I got a call from el' presidente to come pick him up from a job site. I locked up the office and headed for my car. Wait, back up... This makes for a better story if I give a little background information. Yesterday I hit the gym for the first time in over a week. I rotated 15 minutes of cardio with weight lifting (only arms yesterday). Okay, now you are caught up. I walked outside to my car, unlocked it and pulled on the door handle to open the driver's door. I heard a thunk sound and looked down. I ripped the door handle 3/4 the way off! That's right- call me the Incredible Hulk. Tomorrow when I work on my legs I'll probably kick holes in the earth from just walking on it.

If you see me around town entering my car through the passenger door don't laugh. You've seen what I can do to a door handle.

Promoted to Vice President of Employee Fitness.

No comments: