Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pants Optional

Going old school and telling a work story today.

I was changing a diaper when T from next door came over. "Oh my gosh... There is a man with no pants on walking down the street." What?? This prompted me to open the blinds and stare. This is the most exciting thing that has happened on our street since I played spy staring at the parking lot across the street for an hour several months ago. (I thought I posted a blog about that, but can't seem to find it. It made a good story, I can't imagine why I didn't post about it.)

T and I were searching the street for the man when the front door to the office opened. Busted. No, it was T's boss coming over to inform us that the "man" walking down the street with no pants was actually a woman walking down the street with flesh colored tights on. How does he know? Oh, he broke out the binoculars. Jealous.

No comments: