Feel free to join in...
1. I love getting my hair cut.
2. If I am feeling particularly dirty I wash with Honeybun's soap.
3. I can't buy Devil Squares, Donut Gems or Kettle Cooked BBQ Chips at the grocery. I devour them in two days. The only thing saving the chocolate chip cookies is the fact that I have to bake them. That requires effort I'm not willing to put forward at this moment.
4. I wish I could dance like the stars.
5. I'm still confused how to do the whole smokey eye thing without looking weird.
6. I got a little ambitious today and took Little Man to Target after my hair cut. He showed me who is boss. Yes, that was my kid having the meltdown in the deodorant aisle. By the time we left I was in a full sweat. Tomorrow we are coming straight home after work.
7. I love premier week on TV.
8. Usually after work I run in the house, strip down and don my pjs again.
9. My least favorite body part are my legs. All of them- meaning my thighs, knees and calves.
10. I'm a closet "Jersey Shore," "Real World," "Teen Mom," "Bad Girls Club," and pretty much any other trashy TV show watcher.
11. I haven't been to the gym since last September. I can't even find the time to go and cancel my membership.
12. I would like to purchase a jogging stroller. I know I won't use it so I haven't.
13. I over use contractions.
14. I didn't want to end on an odd number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment