Feel free to join in...
1. I used nipple cream on the cracked heels of my feet last week. Worked like a charm.
2. I am obsessed with Domino's thin crust pepperoni pizza. The best part? $6.99 for a large (which I eat in one day- two meals). It's embarrassing.
3. Honeybun wasted 4 ounces of my breast milk today. It crushed me. He doesn't seem to understand it really is liquid gold.
4. I ordered new fall clothes from Old Navy. Fingers crossed at least half of them fit. Let's remember it's been two years since I've worn fall clothing- last year was all maternity.
5. Countdown to High School Reunion has hit the single digits. Ugh.
6. I've changed nail polish colors on my fingers and toes three times in a week. It's a new record.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe I need to try that on my heels. My feet are terrible.
Post a Comment