Monday, May 23, 2011

Last Night

Last Night in FB status updates.

Wal-Mart at 9:00 on Sunday night wasn't such a great idea.

Ouch. Just stubbed my toe on the shopping cart.

(On the phone w/ the BFF) Dude, I this has nothing to do with what we were talking about, but my toe, the one I hit on the shopping cart is bleeding.
My toe really hurts. I hope I'm not leaving a blood trail.

I have to get off of the phone. I have coupons that require the checker to interact with me and I don't want to be that girl.

Oh my gosh, got behind that girl at the checkout. Honey, you are not that important.

Handed the checker a buy this for free coupon. She rolls her eyes, exhales and makes a huge production over having to figure out what the product rang up for. Excuse me for making you do your job.

$130.00? What? I didn't even get anything fun.

Watch out weirdos. The police have pulled into the parking lot and exited their car. They are on to you.

I hope I make it to the gas station.

$60 to fill up the tank? That's the best news I've heard in at least 3 weeks.

Now I remember why I don't go to WalMart. Ever.

No comments: