1. I miss my little sister. She went to Yellowstone to work for the summer and will not be back until the end of September. Boo.
2. I took the absence of the Little Sis to raid her closet. Score some new shirts and shoes for me.
3. I am new to the Skype thing, but love it!
4. I am landscaping our front yard this year. Watch out.
5. School is out for J next Tuesday. I am bummed out about it.
6. I let J help me plant flowers yesterday. Within 30 minutes we were both covered in dirt and dripping with sweat. He was suppose to play under the shade tree with his toys (5 feet from me) but he thought I needed him right under me. It will be a miracle if the flowers stay in the ground. A strong wind probably could uproot them.
7. I need to go on a spending hiatus.
8. My hair is growing out and I am digging it. Trim on Friday!
9. I am a self tanner failure. I can't even get the "gradual" tanners to look real.
10. I've embraced my thunder thighs, cellulite and whiteness. I refuse to sweat it out this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment