I've never been an emotional girl. I didn't cry at sad movies, romantic proposals didn't make me swoon, no tears were shed at the birth of my son (by me) (although we can throw that one out because I was on some GOOD drugs).
Mostly before I became a mom I cried when I was mad or embarrassed. (Does that make me weird?)
Now that I am a mom things are very different. I cry at the drop of a hat. Seriously. Commercials, movies, TV shows, random acts of kindness that I am a witness to, it's ridiculous and borderline embarrassing.
Is it hormones? Mom genes? I have no idea. Is this the case for anyone else? Please, please tell me this is happening to others out there also!
On a totally unrelated note. Today, at this moment, I am thinking about getting a tattoo. That moment just passed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep. Me too. Although--I have always been a tad emotional, but I am a BUNCH now. It doesn't take much. I can just look at my babies and start crying. I think it is a good thing.
Post a Comment