Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In No Particular Order

Things that excite me (in no particular order):
1. Grey's Anatomy is coming back on with new episodes on Thursday. Two thumbs up.

2. Dancing with the Stars. Totally voting for Jason and Kristi.

3. The Hills and other trashy MTV/ VH1 reality shows. Stupid, I know.

4. Honeybun and his birthday, even though he isn't excited about it.

5. Good friends and great fun

6. Envisioning myself 8 lbs lighter (always trying to lose that little extra)

7. Vacations to new places.

8. Board games and dinner.

9. Sun, sand and the sea.

10. Spur of the moment road trips.

11. DVR- the best invention known to man

12. My Nee Nee



Things that don't excite me (in no particular order):
1. People saying they aren't hiring you due to your "lack of experience." Whatever. Don't flatter me by saying I beat out more qualified people and I was in the top two. I don't really care. The top two is a curse for me.

2. Working out and eating healthy so I can actually be 8 lbs lighter.

3. Drama. Enough said.

4. Overdue Library books. "This message is for Emily Patterson McQueen. Our records indicate that you have one or more overdue items. Please return these items as soon as possible." Get off me. Get off my voicemail. I'm doing the best I can.

5. Wisdom teeth.

6. Having to give Chubby back to his owner

7. Cleaning the house, doing laundry, cooking and taking out the garbage. All of the things a "good wifey" is suppose to do. Whatever. If you want a home cooked meal, call your mom.

8. I think my feet are getting bigger

9. What's with the new wrinkles?

10. Cottage Cheese and I'm not talking about the kind in the refrigerator.

11. Decision making

12. Girls who dress like hos. We know you are one. You don't have to advertise it. Biatch. Also along these lines- If I haven't talked to you in 3 years I don't want to be invited to your wedding. I don't like you, I don't like your friends and I don't want to buy you anything. Don't make me waste a stamp and a good excuse when I have to mark HELL NO and return your RSVP card.

Well, I guess since this was nothing but a rant and rave I'll promote each one of my readers to VP of Complaints and Compliments. You can choose your own company.

Sorry it was so negative today. I needed to let some things out. At least I started out with the good, right?

Super Sayrah- You should be excited. Two posts in one day doesn't happen often. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! More posts...and I made it into the blog! I'm so excited.