Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This mindless jabbering about nothing at all is being brought to you by me, I guess.

Can we say emotional? I mean emotional with the emphasis on borderline psycho. That's how I'm feeling these days. It must be the hormones, right? I've always been a little high strung about housework and such but nothing compared to what I am now. Poor Honeybun, he can't win for losing. He went as far as to offer to find a cleaning service for me- which made me more emotional- what? he thinks I can't handle it? Sit back and be happy you have clean panties Honeybun (most of the time anyway).

My BFF of 14 years was surprised about my last post. She didn't realize my pen obsession. Just when you thought you knew somebody... (Which she does, probably better than anyone else in the whole world.)

The Christmas Tree still isn't' up at my house. Shocker. Two reasons really 1. I can't haul it down from the place where it's stored and I'm afraid of the attic stairs 2. Satchmo hasn't demonstrated he can handle a Christmas Tree. I'm afraid we won't have one (or at least won't have any ornaments) when we return home from work. He's already attacked all of my wrapped packages. If you get one with a chewed corner, it means he loves you. Double shocker- I'm debating about even putting up a tree this year. I've become a Scrooge in my old age.

The Great Renovation 2009 is drawing near it's close. Everything is about 95% complete, which is how I think it's going to stay.

The nursery planning is at as standstill. Along those same lines is the naming process. Honeybun and I are having a hard time finding a name for our bundle of joy. It's a forever thing you know?

I think I'm going to mix it up here at work and start answering the phones as so, "It's a great day here at P&W where we are wishing you a very Merry Christmas. How may I help you?" Do you think the regulars will hang up thinking they have the wrong number? Maybe I'll at least entertain the telemarketers.

4 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

You might want to rethink the phone greeting. It would be pathetic if I called anymore than I do... and I would. ;)

You're beautiful, you're ::gasp:: normal, you're not a slacker, and you're certainly not a psycho. Baby JPM is just teaching his mama, from before he ever sees her face, to unwind a little and enjoy this life. No need to be uptight about panties. (No, I didn't say a word about tight panties. Not one.)

I think you're a rock star. Chewed packages, tree in the attic, and all. Honeybun does, too. :)

Emily said...

3 comments!

You know me, I had a typo and couldn't stand it. I promise I didn't say something awful. lol

Anonymous said...

Actually I think you should answer the phone "BUddy the Elf, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!"\

~Ashleybailey