In the interest of full disclosure I've decided to reveal some truths about me. They might be irrelevant and weird, but hey, it's takes all kinds to make the world go around.
1. I absolutely hate to owe people money.
2. Along the same lines, I am a bit obsessive about my bank account balance. (Not that I have a lot of money, I just like to know where it's going, when it got there and if I can go out for lunch or eat peanut butter and crackers.)
3. I only like the monthly planners/ calenders. I have to see what's coming up in the next week, not just the current week.
4. My BFF gave me a "Mother's Journal" to start writing to my baby in. I have to write in the same ink pen, in the same manner (cursive vs. print) in all the entries. I might have torn out several and rewrote them because my handwriting wasn't good enough.
5. Lists- my absolute favorite things in the entire world. I like making them and checking them off. The kicker here is I rewrite the list after I check off items. Something about seeing the list smaller instead of accomplished. I bet a psychiatrist would have a field day with that one.
6. I prefer black ink pens over blue unless the paper I'm writing on has dark black lines, then I have to use a blue pen.
7. I am highly organized, but my organization doesn't transfer to my house. Most days it's a mess and I would be embarrassed if someone I didn't know loves me anyway stopped by. (Actually it's not "that bad" just a little bit bad. Right now I'm drowning in a sea of laundry. Honeybun unpacked from his latest Arkansas trip and dumped an additional 3 loads in my already backed up laundry room.)
8. I'm a baker, not a cooker. I've started branching out into the world of cooking dinner for my husband. It's a slow transition, but we're in it together and making the best of my burnt and sometimes not aesthetically pleasing meals.
9. I understand I am due to have a baby within the next 15 weeks. That doesn't mean I've painted the nursery, picked out a crib, registered for gifts, bought diapers, blankets or other baby necessities. The nesting instinct better kick in soon.
10. I wish I had rhythm. Don't tell HB I'm letting you in on this secret, but the boy can dance! Fingers crossed my Baby inherits this from his father.
Now that I got that off of my chest. Onto work happenings. I'm sure you guys have missed hearing about the general craziness at P&W.
Things you missed out on:
- I called a lady to schedule a service call. She returned my call, but as soon as I answered it she answered her other phone, putting me on hold and proceeded to have a 5 minute conversation with whoever was on the other phone! I was so stunned I couldn't hang up on my end. I had to listen to see how long her rudeness was going to last.
- A guy called the office and asked if he was calling the tattoo shop in BG. Note- I answered the phone stating the company's name. I told him no, he didn't call the tattoo shop. Then he asked if I knew the phone number to the tattoo shop. Nope, sorry I sure don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment