Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Pretending This Never Happened

When Honeybun & I decided to do some updates at our house, we installed all new appliances in our kitchen. This tidbit of information will come in to play a little later in this post. Last night I had three fabulous friends over for a gourmet dinner of pizza with brownies & ice cream for dessert. Jealous? You should be. After the girls left Honeybun helped me load the dishwasher. I was putting a Cascade tab in the dishwasher when Honeybun asked, "Did the other stuff run out already?" "What are you talking about? The jet dry that we put in the dishwasher when we installed it?" I asked. "Yeah, did it run out already?" Um, Honeybun, that's to keep water spots off of the dishes, not to clean them. Please tell me you haven't been running the dishwasher without putting a Cascade tab in it- to which he did not respond confirming my fears. Sorry girls.

In the effort of full disclosure when Honeybun was living at the house before we got married (he bought the house 3 months before the wedding) I caught him using Downy as laundry detergent. To his defense, his mom never used fabric softener & he didn't understand the difference.

2 comments:

BGB Photo & Design said...

crack me up! at least he loads the dishwasher!! i'm sure the hot water was enough to get them clean ;)

Emily said...

Uh oh. Matt's rolling his eyes and laughing. What could that mean?!