1. My new Dyson. Normally I'd already have the entire house clean using this sucker (ha ha, get it) but not today. Maybe it's the snow, not that I've been out playing in it.

2. Doritos- there's nothing like opening a new bag of fresh nacho cheese Doritos. They are a hot commodity around here.
3. Satchmo. He makes me so happy.

4. Uppercase Living- I attended a party earlier this week. Now this is going up in Jack's room. Yeah, if I was talented enough I would have added the picture, but since I'm not the expression says, "You, Me and the Deep Blue Sea." It has a sailboat and waves on it. I'll post a picture once it gets up in Jack's room.
5. What Not to Wear Marathon which also aiding in today's "any excuse not to clean the house procrastination." Maybe somebody will submit me and I can get $5,000.00 towards a new wardrobe. I'll need it once I have Jack. My feet have grown some and now none of my cute shoes fit. I think LoB is getting tired of me borrowing everything.
1 comment:
Love it. Satchmo is so funny!
(P.S. I just google whatever my fav is and see if they have a matching image, most of the time. :))
Post a Comment